BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

She’s already known for being thin, but Lindsay Lohan appears to be losing weight at a fast clip, taking her "thinness" to new levels.

She’s known for her freckles, her red hair, her lesbian relationship with Samantha Ronson and for past troubles (oh, and she does some acting too), but now Lindsay Lohan is losing weight at a clip roughly akin to Jessica Simpson’s rate of weight gain. Lindsay assures the media, however, that "it’s not intentional." Asked about her diminishing figure, Lohan replied, "I eat. I had my Big Mac yesterday from McDonald’s. I eat just as much as I always have." Lohan went on to note that she’s been "working a lot" and that it’s "stress, and lack of sleep when I travel."

Lohan also was very forthright in saying that she never really thinks about the Hollywood-imposed mandate to stay thin and claims that she doesn’t know how much weight she’s lost (nor has she every weighed herself, she says). Responding to the media’s constant focus on her, Lohan replied, "They’ve already said everything about me that they can say. And I’ve never really cared then. I’m my own person, and people can say whatever they want. I’m still going to be the person I am."

She also went on to say that her way of life is perfect for those living under the microscope in Hollywood. "I think that’s so important for people in Hollywood. People have their ups and downs. Kids in college get DUIs. Everyone goes through something, and everyone can relate to something. I think that I don’t ever want to pretend to be something that I’m not. I’m not perfect; nobody is perfect. If you try to perfect, you’ll probably go crazy. But you should always accept yourself for who you are. And that’s what I’ve done, and I’m happy." Despite all the unusual press surrounding her, it appears as though Lindsay really does have her act together…for now at least.

0 comments:

Tic-Tac-Scare Prank